Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jtnimoyvps/jtnimoy.net/model.inc:42) in /home/jtnimoyvps/jtnimoy.net/tags.php on line 6

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/jtnimoyvps/jtnimoy.net/model.inc:42) in /home/jtnimoyvps/jtnimoy.net/tags.php on line 6
jtnimoy - works tagged with "visualbasic"
jtnimoy About All Work Tweets Contact Cv Login
works tagged with visualbasic

Motion Paintings Software (2002)

MotionPaintings was a system I built in collaboration with artist, Rebecca Allen, based on the terrain mapping from her emmersive environment, Emergence. It allows her to easily create a looping keyed path of 3D cameras, intended for motion-tweening at the speed of growing plants. The idea...

WindowBomb (2003)

Instructions: When you download and run this program, a tiny window will pop up, shown in figure A. Find a window you hate, and drag this red bomb onto it.

The n0time Saver (2002)

A PC screen saver that communicates with other screen savers via internet, slowly building a sculptural object on the screen. Working closely with the UCLA DMA chair to adapt a concept from her original n0time installation into this new delivery format, I made a screen saver, network server, an...

JTNGSE (2001)

JTNGSE was a graphics editing program that was half GUI, half scripting. I originally wrote it for undergraduate friends in the UCLA design department because I was sad to hear that John Maeda's awesome Design by Numbers "did not save" or "did not support color." I also saw that Processing was won...

PolyEdit (1999)

Poly Edit is a kind of development program I wrote in hopes to speed up the behavior scripting process for Rebecca Allen's Emergence project. This was also the first Help system the project had. The application is based around the emergent processes for creating reactive creatures in the 3D worl...

ASCII Imaging (1999)

I produced a few ascii based images using a converter I wrote. Although the idea is cliche now, I was thrilled at the idea that pixels could be replaced with meaningful symbols. Other students used the software for their work, which also thrilled me. It was the feeling of automated collaboration. T...

Impracticality: Early Attempts At Interactivity (1996)

This was my first and earliest attempt in high school to create art with my programming. I was still very new at computers, and at the time, making a great effort to apply those skills I had learned for fun on my graphing calculator - to my PC. I loved making little games and tiny reactiv...